We team-up with organizations to solve their toughest challenges.
As Peter Drucker says, “Culture eats strategy for breakfast.”
Leadership is not for executives — leadership is for every level within the organization. Every initiative is to make the journey of creating a culture of leaders.
Whether it be the customer representatives to back office to executives — every organization needs personal leaders and team leaders. Our theory of change revolves around a values-based framework for decision making and the overarching culture.
Whether it be a classic IT team within an enterprise, or a Product team within a startup, we view technology as an enabler of your organization’s vision, or it’s greatest threat.
There is no amount of technology that can solve a misunderstanding of what problem you are working on solving. We bring a customer-centric approach by first understanding the users:
With this “worms-eye” view to your customers needs, then we can distill their problems and actually solve their problem.
What are they thinking? What are they feeling? What do they see? What do they say and do?
By understanding your customer, you are able to create a user experience and business solution to meet their needs.
Transformation is about the hard work of any team from Point A to Point B with an eye towards Point Z. Whether it be technology, operations, or culture, the challenge of the journey is critical thinking on the following:
- Where are you today? To unearth the realities of the current-state is to draw a map that says “You are here.” We focus on discussions across the organization to gather and validate our understanding of your organizations today.
- What do you value? To go through the exercise of codifying and ensuring mutual understanding of your team’s values (even if your team is not living up to them) is a decision making framework. This is a living document that serve as guide posts to enable faster and more effective decisions across all rungs of an organization.
- What do you envision for the future? There are countless possibilities for the future, how do you prepare? How do you take action grounded in the realities of today? Create a detailed roadmap and implementation plan, while understanding and preparing for all the risks is crucial to success.
Latest posts on Medium
- Hybrid Agile-Waterfall Methodology: What is it?by Nick Zemanek on May 21, 2021 at 6:07 pm
There has been a takeover of the product development methodology of choice happening over the past 10 or so years.For those of you who started in product development before that time, then you’re […]
- Our Getting Things Done Cheat Sheetby Krishan Patel on April 30, 2021 at 3:17 pm
One of my favorite books for product management and development is Rework by the folks at 37Signals. Here are some of my key takeaways that I always try to remember:Quick wins: Get something done […]
- What are some excellent telecom and broadband resources?by Krishan Patel on April 15, 2021 at 9:08 pm
There are a lot of resources out there on broadband and telecom information. The challenge — as always — is separating signal from noise. The following list of resources are a helpful […]