We team-up with organizations to solve their toughest challenges.
As Peter Drucker says, “Culture eats strategy for breakfast.”
Leadership is not for executives — leadership is for every level within the organization. Every initiative is to make the journey of creating a culture of leaders.
Whether it be the customer representatives to back office to executives — every organization needs personal leaders and team leaders. Our theory of change revolves around a values-based framework for decision making and the overarching culture.
Whether it be a classic IT team within an enterprise, or a Product team within a startup, we view technology as an enabler of your organization’s vision, or it’s greatest threat.
There is no amount of technology that can solve a misunderstanding of what problem you are working on solving. We bring a customer-centric approach by first understanding the users:
With this “worms-eye” view to your customers needs, then we can distill their problems and actually solve their problem.
What are they thinking? What are they feeling? What do they see? What do they say and do?
By understanding your customer, you are able to create a user experience and business solution to meet their needs.
Transformation is about the hard work of any team from Point A to Point B with an eye towards Point Z. Whether it be technology, operations, or culture, the challenge of the journey is critical thinking on the following:
- Where are you today? To unearth the realities of the current-state is to draw a map that says “You are here.” We focus on discussions across the organization to gather and validate our understanding of your organizations today.
- What do you value? To go through the exercise of codifying and ensuring mutual understanding of your team’s values (even if your team is not living up to them) is a decision making framework. This is a living document that serve as guide posts to enable faster and more effective decisions across all rungs of an organization.
- What do you envision for the future? There are countless possibilities for the future, how do you prepare? How do you take action grounded in the realities of today? Create a detailed roadmap and implementation plan, while understanding and preparing for all the risks is crucial to success.
Latest posts on Medium
- Data Portability: NYPD vs. Palantirby Krishan Patel on July 31, 2020 at 10:55 am
The concept of data portability is all too often simplified to the question “Can we have our data in a machine readable format?”At best, this ensures the data can be loaded to a new system and […]
- Daily Check-In and Status Email Check-Insby Krishan Patel on June 4, 2020 at 5:24 pm
When projects get rolling and eventually when the team is in crunch time, there is a strong need to keep the PM/BAs/Developers all on the same page. To that end, here is what we do:Morning and […]
- Welfare in the Exponential Age with Azheem Azharby Krishan Patel on May 17, 2020 at 5:03 pm
One of the challenges we face are the need to innovate and transform our institutions to be more dynamic and regenerative. Whether it be the WHO, World Bank, UN, or a government agency, […]